DATES AND DEADLINES
Abstract submission deadline
January 31, 2019
April 26, 2019
- Use the template form to prepare your abstract.
- Abstracts that do not fulfil the standards will be rejected.
- Abstract should be submitted in WORD (.doc, .docx) format.
- During the submission process choose your preference for presentation: Oral, Poster or Any.
Authors must be meeting with the moderator of their session 10 minutes before the start of the session. All oral communications must be in English and will have a total of 15 minutes.
For poster presentation participants are kindly asked to follow the RICTA19 poster format: The poster format is portrait and the maximum size is 100cm x 70cm (portrait), usable area for poster is 190cm x 80cm. Posters must be displayed on the scheduled day preferably not later than 10:00 and taken down at the end of the poster session.
Authors must keep strictly to the time allocated for their presentation to ensure the smooth running of the programme:
- Only versions compatible with Microsoft Office®, preferentially .pps documents (Power Point Show) can be used.
- All presentations must be delivered one hour before the session starts.It will be defined a specific place to make the file upload and information about it will be available soon.