World Environment Day with “The air belongs to everyone”
On June 5, 2017, LIFE Index-Air gathered all schools that participated in the challenge “The air belongs to everyone” in Loures (Portugal), in the scope of Loures InSS 2017 (promoted by Município de Loures, Portugal).
On this day, LIFE Index-Air celebrated the World Environmental Day with more than 200 children from several Lisbon schools, where several environmental education games were developed about air quality and it was also possible to see all manifests created in the challenge “The air belongs to everyone” produced by the schools!
The Lisbon schools that accepted our challenge were:
– Escola Básica nº 1 de Telheiras
– Escola Básica O Leão de Arroios
– Escola Básica Rosa Lobato Faria
– EB1/JI da Portela
– Externato João XXIII
– Externato Primário da Associação Pró-Infância Santo António de Lisboa
– Jardim-Escola João de Deus – Estrela
– Jardim – Escola João de Deus dos Olivais
This activity was also integrated in the LIFE’s 25th Anniversary!