IST team members of LIFE Index-Air were present at 4th International Congress on Environmental Health (ICEH 2019) that was held at Escola Superior de Tecnologia da Saúde de Lisboa – Instituto Politécnico de Lisboa (Lisbon, Portugal), from 25th to 27th of September 2019.
LIFE Index-Air participation in this event aimed to disseminate several results of our project to the scientific community. All interventions were oral presentations with the following titles:
- “Commuter exposure and inhaled dose of particulate matter in four common modes of transport in Lisbon” by C. Correia, V. Martins, I. Cunha-Lopes, I. Faria, E. Diapouli, K. Eleftheriadis and S.M. Almeida, with presentation by Carolina Correia
- “Indoor-to-outdoor levels of size-segregated particulate matter in urban microenvironments” by V. Martins, T. Faria, E. Diapouli, M.I. Manousakas, K. Eleftheriadis, M. Viana and S.M. Almeida, with presentation by Vânia Martins
- “Exposure to source-related components of particle air pollution” by S.M. Almeida, T. Faria, V. Martins, N. Canha, E. Diapouli, M.I. Manousakas and K. Eleftheriadis, with presentation by Marta Almeida
- “Children exposure assessment to particulate matter in Lisbon metropolitan area” by I. Cunha-Lopes, V. Martins, T. Faria, C. Correia and S.M. Almeida, with presentation by Inês Lopes
- “Children integrated exposure to chemical compounds in particulate matter” by T. Faria, V. Martins, N. Canha, E. Diapouli, M. Manousakas, K. Eleftheriadis, S.M. Almeida, with presentation by Tiago Faria
More information can be found at the website of ICEH2019.